Takk for et fantastisk år! Thank you and Happy New Year!

2013 has been my most productive year so far in my work as an visual artist. Its hard to explain how fantastic it has been to being invited to so many amazing things in one year!  I have had my greatest solo exhibition ever, three other solo exhibitions, pluss having my paintings presented in several art galleries up and down the country. . I have made over 80 paintings and 16 graphic prints and quite a lot of drawings, all in my tiny 16 squeer meter studio! It has been a delight to finish the book "Kjære Mor", and the textile project "The ART collection". My thanks goes out to all the galleries, curators, co-workers, collegues, friends and family  without whom life would be so much harder! 2014 is gonna be an exciting new year, with plenty of solo shows, and a lot of other wonderful projects.
Happy New Year to all of you who follow, shares, and email me, and  orders my  paintings! I love it! 

Blogglisten